Here at NLH Sameday Ltd we are committed to protecting the environment and reducing our carbon footprint.
- Environmental Policy
- Reducing / Offsetting Carbon Emissions
- Waste Management
- Delivery Miles
- CO2 Reductions
For General Enquiries, please call 01270 252512
We feel that by taking steps to protect the planet, our actions will in turn encourage our customers and competitors to do the same.
- Each years “green” efforts are outlined in a formal Environmental & Sustainability Policy
- Environmentally friendly purchasing of all products and services
- Reduction of water usage
Reducing / Offsetting Carbon Emissions:
- Yearly planting of broadleaf trees, in association with Greenspaces South Cheshire CIC
- Streamlined trailers to increase fuel efficiency and reduce carbon emissions
- Modern fleet, utilising fuel efficient engines that reduce carbon emissions
- Recycle cardboard and polythene at our on site balers
- Recycle all office waste paper and office consumables
- Consultancy to maximise efficiencies within the product transport cycle, in order to reduce delivery miles.
- Environmental education and motivation of employees to be environmentally friendly
- Considerate usage of resources when travelling
- Out of 17 HGV’S 15 are Euro 5
- Out of 37 non HGV’S 29 are Euro 5
- 82% of our vehicles are Euro 5 or Euro 5 + from January 2014 all vehicles entering London will need to be Euro 5. We made the decision in 2010 to commence upgrade of fleet to ensure we are best placed for future work and can meet customer requirements.